Saturday 26 September 2015

Mind Picking : Fake Socks and FUs

I always wish for a place to put pictures of things that make me giggle, without thinking of this blog as that place, so here are two pics I took today. First is a pair of Superman socks that Dave brought Mal  from Japan. With such vivid colours, it's just too bad they're not real enough for her to wear:






And here is the perfect moving company to use when you want him out in a hurry. Hey, it's better than throwing his Playstation and gym shorts on the lawn...




The last picture is one I took a couple of years ago in Nova Scotia and have yet to find a place to post it. Why not here?





I can't decide what I like best about that last one: The childishly rude commentary or the fact that they had something  professionally (apparently) lettered on their car and no one bothered to check the spelling or the grammar.